CORRUGATED ROOF & WALL CLADDING
- Economical - low cost roof and wall cladding available in long lengths.
- Easy Fixing - conventional through fixed screws maximise performance and installation.
- 762mm Cover - quick installation and easy handling.
- Hi-tensile Steel - light weight and high strength.
- 5° Minimum Pitch - to suit most traditional applications.
- Anti-capillary Side Laps - 11/2 rib overlaps for weather protection.
- Spring Curving - ideal for curved roofs.
- Curving Quality - available in G300 steel for architectural roofs or bullnosing.
- Fully Tested - a full range of load performance tables to suit most applications.
The soft uniformity of Stramit® Corrugated cladding gives it a unique versatility for architectural applications. Still favoured for traditional styled housing, it is also the first choice for contemporary steel-roofed homes.
Stramit® Corrugated cladding is the most readily curved roofing profile either spring-curved or bullnosed. This has helped to make it popular for smaller commercial applications in both roofing and walling.
Stramit® Corrugated cladding is only intended for use in commercial/industrial/residential roof or wall cladding applications. Do not use for any other purpose.
Stramit® Corrugated decking is manufactured from G550 or G300 colour coated steel or zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel. In some locations galvanised and severe environment colour coated steel may be available by arrangement. Colour coated steels are in accordance with AS2728 – Category 3 and, for the substrate, with AS1397. Zinc-aluminium alloy coated AZ150 and galvanised Z450 conform to AS1397.