Bycol (liquid ball bearings).
· Bycol Clear is an air-entraining admixture used to improve the workability of brickwork mortars and concrete mixes.
· Bycol Dark is the same as Bycol Clear, but is designed for use by plasterers to obtain a far smoother rendered surface.
· Compensates for poorly graded sands.
· Diggers Bycol Clear provides a more durable mortar and concrete by reducing segregation and bleeding.
· Diggers Bycol Dark provides a smoother finish for plaster and cement renders due to a special resin. Ideal for steel trowelling.
FATTY Sand: Add 25mls to the gauging water used for each 40kg bag of cement or 250mls per every 200 litres of water.
COURSE Sand: Add up to 50mls for each 40kg bag of cement or up to 500mls per 200 litres of water.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.